Prime Energy Fitness Ltd are pleased to have successfully delivered the inaugural ‘High Sheriff of Oxfordshire’s Olympic Challenge’ event on a scorching hot Thursday in July, at the iconic Iffley Road sports complex in Oxford. The event included participants from 18 local businesses competing in a number of events such as welly wanging, 4x100m relay, archery (overseen by current Commonwealth gold medallist Nichola Simpson) and a freestyle swimming gala.
Check out our Pinterest page for some of our favourite pictures from the day!
We have collected feedback from this year in order to make future event even bigger and better, with……
- More team events such as a swimming gala + team relays on the track
- Individual prizes for each event, as well as overall prizes for winners
- Famous faces from the world of sport to support the teams during the day, and provide inspirational after dinner speeches.
- Fundraising activities to support great causes throughout the day and night, including a sporting memorabilia auction!
Additional benefits of participating are –
- Networking opportunities with some of Oxfordshire’s most prominent businesses
- Helping your company reach its corporate social responsibility objectives
- Build employee engagement, morale and motivation
- Generate positive publicity and media opportunities due to media interest in ethical business activities (last year’s event featured in the Oxford Mail, B4 magazine, Radio Oxford and various forms of social media etc…)
I am sure you will be keen to reserve your companies place for future events, so please register your interest by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet us @primeenergyfit or find us on Facebook.